Thursday, February 02, 2006

Working out vs. Moving day

I worked out on Tuesday. 10 reps x 2 sets on various machines. I hurt from that workout.

Tuesday night, I drove to Corpus Christi to help my parents move. Wednesday, I lifted boxes and moved them. I hurt even more.

Today is the furniture day. I can't say I'm looking forward to bringing two beds down from upstairs - thank God they're moving to a one-story house!

Why don't house builders build houses with moving in mind? There are two doors in the front of the house - one has a wall right in front of it, the other is so narrow I barked my knuckles every time I took a box through it. I swear the people who design houses laugh every time someone buys one.

Well, that's about it. More profound thoughts later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good bro...

Keep up the lifting...the first week or two ALWAYS hurt when coming back...

6/2/06 02:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home