Friday, August 18, 2006

Moving Day

At the suggestion of my lovely wife, Clay's Ramblings is moving.

The word ramblings seems to indicate that I'm not very direct when I speak. While it may be true that I tend to digress on occasion, and I've been told that I'm wordy, that's not a good description of someone who desires to spread the Word of the LORD. She has read my blog, and has noticed that the vast majority are about healing in some way. She suggested the name Healing Power and, after much thought and prayer, I have accepted her idea.

Healing Power resides at http://healing-power.blogspot.com. I will not delete Clay's Ramblings, but I will not be updating it any more. I will still be maintaining The Rat and the Rambler, and Clay the Rambling Homeschool Dad.

Healing Power is also the new name of my podcast. It should be up and running (with all the old files) on Monday. I'll post the link then.

Pray with me that God will reach people through this ministry. Pray with me that the podcasts will be well received, and give people pause for thought. I believe that the LORD is working through this ministry, and I have received personal feedback along those lines.

Thank you for your support, and come with me to the new Healing Power!

Adios,
Clay

1 Comments:

Blogger Simpsongirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

19/8/06 09:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home