Friday, April 20, 2007

Dishwasher no clean. Clay's wife not happy.

But there is hope. I've found an incredibly well-written and easy-to-understand site to get appliance repair (Appliantology) information. The Samurai Appliance Repair Man's website is chock-full of great knowledge from hands-on experience. Written with a sense of humor and the "Samurai User-friendly Difficulty Scale" - measuring difficulty in the number of beers consumed to make the repair.

My dishwasher is not cleaning. I have discovered the problem, thanks to the Samurai. The problem is that it was not draining properly. I have fixed the problem, thanks to the Samurai.

Samurai, if you are reading this, I am saving up $40 for your beer fund. I want the book. In the meantime, please accept this plug as an "earnest deposit" in your beer fund.

Thanks for reading.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger adelina_jp said...

lol ~~
it happened that I browsed Christian reunion fellowship and click the links and found yours

2/4/08 14:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home