Saturday, April 08, 2006

New Blog

I started a blog in partnership with a friend of mine. It's pretty new, so there aren't very many posts. But if you'd like to check it out, it's called The Rat and the Rambler. The Rat is my friend Gutter Rat from The Gutter Rat Chronicles. 'Course, I'm the Rambler.

We are from very different backgrounds. I know only very structured, traditional worship. He enjoys a bit more modern style on Sunday morning. I like a capella (vocal only - no instrument) music. He likes heavy metal. I have a checkered past that includes alcohol and a little pot. He's never touched the stuff. I think tattoos are disgusting. He has Christian tattoos.

Somehow, though, we agree on much of what we believe about Christ. As such, we want to demonstrate Unity in the Body of Christ. If you would, please visit our shared blog. Let us know what you think. And, by all means, please comment. It gives others a feeling they're not the only ones reading! :)

I'll still be posting here. There are some of my thoughts that work better here. So, I'll be doubling my efforts.

See you there! And here!

Adios,
Pic of the blogger
Clay

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Dude, that picture is even more freaky when it's that big! Clay...please...don't ever show that picture blown up agian! I'm scared.

11/4/06 09:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home